This is an Early Payment programme (Reverse Factoring) where a Buyer works together with FACTS as the financing entity to avail early payments to suppliers without them having to wait for 30, 60, 90 day credit terms.
This is a Late Payment programme where a Seller and a number of Distributors work together with FACTS as the financing entity to enable Sellers extend longer payment terms to Distributors and off-takers, by factoring approved invoices whilst allowing the Sellers to receive timely (early) payment for delivered goods.
For more information about Facts Uganda, visit their website:www.factsafrica.com
Contact For Services
- Business that has a need to smoothen cash flow
- Willing to work with FACTS
- Minimum annual turnover of USD 250,000
- Minimum 1 year audited financials
WHAT DOES IT COST YOU?
- On boarding fee – UGX 1,000,000 This is a one-off fee
- Processing fee – 1.5% of value of invoices uploaded
- Interest – 2.5% p.m.
This is charged on a pro-rata basis