To act as a catalyst in the growth of businesses in Uganda by contributing to productivity and innovativeness.
To provide a platform for stakeholders to promote and contribute to an improved business climate that fosters competitiveness.
- Bring together businesses from the Netherlands and Uganda to promote common private sector investment interests.
- Work as a one-stop centre for information about the investment environment with regard to opportunities, research, challenges, policy briefings and matchmaking. We expect large companies to mentor SMEs to success.
- Create market linkages between the Netherlands and Uganda.
- Promote a good working relationship between private sector communities in the two countries and, when possible, develop Europe-Uganda relations.
- Act as a precursor to the establishment of chambers of commerce by the Netherlands as well as Europe as a whole.